If you work for production-support or application-support you know how important it is to be able to quickly look at data when time is short. JSON Studio let’s you view data either by issuing ad-hoc queries or by using saved queries and Web services. It let’s you ensure there are no runaway queries and it let’s you look at profiling data. In short, it lets you do your job faster and with fewer things to worry about.
- Quickly query and search for data without detailed knowledge of application schema and MongoDB syntax
- Save and use saved queries; share queries among teams.
- Build and use Web services that have parameterized packaged queries
- Access data from MongoDB in Excel and results for later use and reporting
- Support for both simple queries and complex queries built using the aggregation framework
- View detailed profiling information across databases
See the Demos section for more information.